Rx Outreach Ultimate Fan Experience fundraiser
August 18, 2017 @ 6:00PM — 9:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Pitch in the bull pen, take a swing in the batting cage, and enjoy drinks in the dugouts. Proceeds provide medicine for people in need.
Join us as Rx Outreach honors Steve Lipstein, CEO of BJC HealthCare, with the Champion for Health Award for his visionary leadership in creating healthier communities.
At the Ultimate Fan experience you and your guests will enjoy:
- Rene Knott as Master of Ceremonies
- Scrumptious food in the Cardinals Club
- Cocktails from the open bars in the Cardinal and Visitor dugouts
- Pitching in the bullpen to a Cardinals staff catcher in full uniform; your pitch speed measured with a radar gun
- Taking a swing in the batting cages with a Cardinals staff pitcher in full uniform
- Exclusive networking with industry leaders
- Helping people in need get their lifesaving medicine
Tickets are $150 per person and include premium parking, all activities, food, and open bar.
To see pictures from previous events: 2016 Ladue News Ultimate Fan Experience.
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Development@RxOutreach.org or call Julie at 314-627-6201.
See the video below to meet someone helped by the generosity of donors like you.